Phil's poker travel

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm a first time home owner :)

Boy oh boy.. what a day! Today I had to go to three banks to get money orders for $xxx,xxx.96. I am so poor now... liquidated most of my stocks, borrowed from my own company, and now I'm penniless. Not exactly true but I don't want to sell my CRY.TO stocks yet. I believe it'll go up.

After going to the banks, I went to the lawyer and signed off twenty thousand documents. Now everything is set. I have an open variable 5 year mortgage for $250,000.00. I can't wait til tomorrow when they handed me the key to my first house. It's in my name!

For you 'Burg people wondering how I'm doing in poker :), it's not going as well as projected. That's the reason I'm delaying my trip to Asia. I gotta figure out how to win consistently before going about my dream of hanging out in Asia for a couple of months to do the tourist thing during the day and pay for it by playing poker at night. I'll figure it out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home