Phil's poker travel

Thursday, May 04, 2006

People are funny ;)

I played poker today after a week and a half hiatus. Played 2/4 limit hold'em. It is a much smaller game than I usually play at 10/20 limit. But I need to play at that level to regain my confidence and get some practice. My name at partypoker is Brains4Cash (yeah kind of cocky.. I know.. I'm going to change it as soon as partypoker lets me). So here goes the convo at my table and I haven't said a thing:

JCVanDammage: brains im gonna play to the full time limit cause i hate you so much and i want you to leave the table so you play at a table where you rely on skill
JCVanDammage: which u have none
JCVanDammage: i wish i could play any crap hand and win like brains4ass
JCVanDammage: and i hate you cause you think ur good
irishchin: i think hes good
mJmRulesMe: van damm you suck

You seldom hear these things at the 10/20 limit. That's why I love playing the lower limit sometimes because people go on tilt so easily.

JCVanDammage, if you happen to bump into this blog through googling your name or something like that, no hard feelings okay? :) It just happens partypoker gives me the flush card on the river. I didn't get runner runner on you. Two spades came on the flop and I had AsTs. There's no way I'm going to fold this hand. Just unfortunate that you had AA when this happens.

Poker stats: 2 hours, up $162 @ 2/4 limit hold'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home