Phil's poker travel

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Tracking all poker statistics

Last week I proudly told my friend JC how I created an excel spreadsheet, tallying all the wins and losses plus time dedicated to my hobby. The spreadsheet consisted of four categories: Limit Hold'em, No Limit Hold'em, Sit n Go Tourneys (SNG), and Multitable Tourneys (MTT). In each category I have three columns of data for Money (gained or lost), Time, and Rate. One special note... I put the qualifiers under the MTT category. Up until last week, I had a problem with how to quantify the qualifiers because in the long run the qualifiers add up to a lot of time and money spent. Since in these qualifiers one qualify for a chance to play in the MTTs, it just makes sense to put qualifiers under the MTT category.

I have good news to report. I won some money since I started tracking a week ago.

Here are the overall stats:
Total earned: $663.75
Hours played: 19.1 hours
Rate: $34.70/hr

My stats consisted of mixed games, playing 2/4, 3/6, 5/10 limit, and 2 qualifiers (one of which I actually qualified but finished 350th out of 1100 in the MTT).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home